Curious about who’s sitting behind Unchained 55?
Well wonder no more!
- I go by Ulyana Frank
- 27 year old female
- Ontario, Canada
- Quit my job June 2014 and went back to school full-time to finish up my degree
- Finished my last course August 2015!
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Business
- Married for 2 years
- First-time mama to a very special but very rambunctious Doberman puppy, whose birth date is 3 days after our wedding anniversary
- Started my Canadian Securities Course August 2015
- Currently working on a short-term contract doing customer relations
- Currently in debt after not working for 15 months
- Ultimately want to become a Personal Financial Planner – Yours!
- Want to achieve Financial Freedom (i.e. retirement!) by 55
- Have a rare sleep disorder, Idiopathic Hypersomnia. Learn more about it here
Unchained 55 is my blog on Canadian Personal Finance, my progress towards financial health and ultimately Financial Freedom, and my journey to becoming a certified Personal Financial Planner. Yes, I may fall asleep along the way, but with a little bit of careful planning, I’m confident I’ll be waking up to the future of our dreams!
What does Unchained 55 mean?
It means being financially unchained by 55 – that is, achieving sufficient financial freedom to be able to retire by the time I am 55!
It’ll be a long and bumpy road but I hope you stick around because it’ll be so worth it in the end! 🙂
Connect with me!
Last updated: March 13, 2016